Friday, July 14, 2006

Amazon Connect

As an author, I'm able to post messages now on Amazon.com as a member of Amazon Connect! Woohoo! Welcome to the twelve or thirteen of you that might find your way here from Amazon. :-)

Because of this, I'm going to be directing my almost non-existent blogging energies towards Amazon. Hopefully, I'll be posting more than once a season.

Meanwhile, work on Justice League: Heroes goes unabated. The game is getting very stable and we're running full tilt towards our beta date in August. Currently, I'm linking in dialogue throughout the game. Fun!

I still aim to redesign this site. Unfortunately, I've managed to forget all my html skills, so I'll have to relearn them before anything happens. This whole black-and-green look is sooooo 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home