Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'm Famous!

I recently was quoted in an article on monster.com! Here's the link!

I got a good laugh out of this, because my quote was a little longer than reported. Here's what I really wrote:

"The IGDA is pretty useful as a networking tool. Between the local chapter meetings, where you can meet other developers face to face, or our online committees and special interest groups, you can meet just about anybody you'd care to in the industry. However, the IGDA isn't a social service; if you want to meet new people, you have to drive yourself to do it. We provide channels and vectors, but we won't have Warren Spector knocking on your door just because you've signed up for membership."

Probably, the quote in the article will get more members for the IGDA (yay!). Truthfully, I have the game developer curse of over-qualifying everything I say. However, I still think it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home