Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Goth children are smart!

Ok, maybe that's not really what the study found. Basically, they found out that a sad mood can boost attention to detail in kids.

As a father, I'm not too surprised: when my daughter is happy, she tends to get silly, which, if you've ever tried to teach a kid in a silly mood anything, you'll know it's practically impossible. Unless it's doing something they aren't supposed to do, like making farting noises, which they will learn immediately and start repeating, mostly in front of strangers, teachers and priests.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moopy said...

I'm so goth I poop bats.

This is what happens when I read your blog John. Becareful about what you wish for. It's good by way.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home