Friday, November 30, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor

Ok, so the comic thing isn't happening right now. Here's the scoop:

1) Thanksgiving happened. The family drove (!) from Washington to Nevada back to Washington over the Thanksgiving break, so I couldn't get the best comic thing done.

2) I have 2 (!) chapters due for a book the IGDA writer's group is putting out, so I got to spend a good chunk of time working on that over Thanksgiving and still have to put more writing in to it over this weekend.

3) I gave a lecture at Digipen to 35 3rd year animation students on dialog and story in games.

4) The repercussions of Thanksgiving caused comics to be delayed a day this week. Because of my schedule, I couldn't get in on either Thursday or Friday to get my books.

5) Oh, I got interviewed by the Hollywood Reporter about game developer credits in the industry. We'll see if they make me sound like a buffoon or not. ;-)

6) There is no six.

7) Everybody's name is Bruce.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, Bruce?

Any word on that Hollywood Reporter article? Did it ever get published? Can we get a link?

Love,

Bruce

Sunday, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home