Thursday, October 02, 2008

Comics Update

No, not "best comic". There really wasn't one this week.

It was a slim week, and I managed to escape the comic store with only three books.

Justice League: The fight with Anasasi is on, but the plot is yet to be revealed. There was a possible retcon of Animal Man, but maybe there wasn't. This was a double-sized issue, but it didn't really have double-sized content.It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Invincible: I really need to drop this book. Invincible is no longer having fun being Invincible, and that means I'm not having fun reading Invincible.

Grant Morrison's Batman RIP. I grabbed it because it's like watching a car crash. I wonder if the Joker will now forever have a split tongue. This book is patented "Morrison's entire run will now have to take place in a separate universe because he left the character in such shambles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home