Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Two Things!

Two awesome things to report:

1) Watched the Planet Hulk movie today. It wasn't all that I had hoped. I should read the trade to see if the actual story made Hulk such a whiny baby of a hero. It was strange that Hulk started out in monosyllabic "smash" mode and then went into "Mr. Conversationalist" all of a sudden somewhere halfway through.

2) Blogger is shutting me down. I received an email saying that they are taking away all FTP functionality of their service here in a month or so. I'm not quite sure what that will do: I believe all the archives are stored on my server, but I'm sure it's going to be an inconvenience. I'll have to look up a solution. Or maybe I'll just let the blog die a natural death. Might be good just to start fresh. Maybe do a blog about ponies or rainbows or vanilla ice cream. Mmmm. Vanilla ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home