Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Disney World

I just got back from Disneyworld in Florida, which is my excuse as to why I haven't posted for a couple weeks. Behind me, I have a large stack of unread comics which, surprisingly, I haven't got to yet because work has been so incredibly busy lately.

Disney once again impresses me with its ability to manage load times for its rides. Although the most impressive load time is still on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland (where messages in code are carved into the walls, giving those waiting in line an interesting puzzle to solve) Disneyworld still relies on series of interesting visual and auditory entertainments that serve both to immerse and entertain the queuers (is that a word?) (It is now! It's on the intarnets!)

Hopefully, I'll have a good, comic-related post someday soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home