Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To all the people who want to know how many children Barry White had...

I use Google Analytics to track the nearly 3 people who regularly read this blog. Some interesting information you can get from this service is exactly what search words people were using to find my site through search engines like google. This post is to address some of those search terms:

How many children did Barry White have? Officially, 7 + one stepson. Daughters: La nece, Deniece, Nina, Shaheara and Barriana. Sons: Barry Jr. and Darrell. Stepson: McKevin.

I get links to that as I did a post about a study on how lower voiced men are more fertile.

"Enjoying another's Misfortune.": This is called "Schadenfreude". I'm assuming people are searching for this word. This comes from a post I made about how men enjoy another's misfortune more than women.

Interestingly, this blog is in the top three results for both of those search phrases.

This has been a public service announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home