Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Comics Again

Woo! A comics update on the day I bought them! Is there anything better?

Once again, a very light week with only Green Lantern, Iron Man and Ender's Game.

Best comic? Green Lantern wins by a hair, though Invincible Iron Man was a close second. Green Lantern is currently making me wish that Sinestro had been allowed to develop from this story, instead of way back when. He's really much deeper and more interesting as a highly opinionated Green Lantern than a thinly-veiled Chinese Communist Alien from the sixties.

Invincible Iron Man ends the Stane arc here, so we'll have to see where his next step takes us.

Ender's Game I got because I work with Geoff Card, son of the author Orson Scott Card. Orson based Ender off of Geoff, when Geoff was a boy, and I wanted to see if the artist made Ender look like my friend. The answer: nope.

Here is a picture of Orson, who looks almost exactly like Geoff does now (though a bit older). I mean, it's almost uncanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home