Sunday, December 14, 2008

Best Comic?

Yes, it's a rare installment of Best Comic! Here's what I've got this past week:

Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel #2: A pretty interesting book. We'll have to see where the Blue Marvel goes after this series, if they don't kill him off by the end.

Ambush Bug #5: It's amazing how many shots Giffen is taking at DiDio in this series. The series is wallowing in faux bitterness.

Astonishing XMEN Ghost Boxes #2: Why did I buy this? Oh why? Warren Ellis finishes off this two shot by showing more ways on how he would kill the XMEN if he had the ok.

Booster Gold #15: Pretty standard. This series doesn't feel like it's going anywhere in particular, while still feeling like it *wants* to go places.

Final Crisis #5: Definitely not a book for everyone. Glad to see the Seven Soldiers making cameos in this book.

Justice League #27: Hi, I'm Dwayne McDuffie and I want to introduce you to characters I created when I worked at Milestone comics. They are really cool, so you fans should demand to see more of them, and buy their toys.

Best comic this week? Final Crisis #5. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home