Thursday, June 19, 2008

Slashdot!

The book I contributed to, "Professional Techniques for Video Game Writing" was reviewed on Slashdot yesterday. I got a whole paragraph for myself!

I will now begin construction of a 10 foot wall around my house to keep out the paparazzi. Unfortunately, since fame != wealth, this wall will be made of the free newspapers that collect on my driveway. Speaking of which, someone should pass a law that unwanted newspapers thrown on your driveway should be considered "littering" and thus should incur a fine for each newspaper thrown. I promise, when I am elected president, I will bring this law into reality. Thank you for your support.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Congratulations on the awesome review--and the book looks really interesting, I'm going to have to grab it. And then attempt to take over the writing world via a favoured past time is as good a place to start as any.

Aside from my blog.

Good luck with the paparazzi and wall and congratulations again!

Thursday, June 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home